Wednesday, May 16, 2007

M.I.A.

You may have noticed an absence of posts (or maybe not). In addition to being swamped with orders, an upcoming launch (tomorrow, to be exact), a traveling husband, and 2 characteristically needy toddlers, I woke up with a spasm in my back yesterday. I was literally in tears! Now, how did this come about, you may wonder? It could have been the marathon of sewing on Monday night...OR it could be from holding my phone in between my ear and shoulder ALL DAY LONG...OR it could be that when I finally went to sleep Monday night, I fell asleep on that side and woke up in EXACTLY the same position (I was pretty tired)...OR it could be that when my husband is traveling, something seems to occur that is out of the ordinary...take your pick. I paid a little visit to my mother and she was kind enough to rub it out for me. Today I woke up extremely stiff and sore, but no more spasm. UGH--doesn't my body know that mom's/wives/designers aren't allowed to have physical ailments--LOL!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Awe, I hope you are feeling better!! Back problems hurt like no other.

Gina

Kristen said...

Tag - you are it! maybe it will get your mind off your neck!