Friday, May 11, 2007

Hostess With the Mostess!

Love In Paradise

Bubbly Ducky Brunch

OK, so here is another site--I MUST get off the computer! The blog is called Hostess With the Mostess, but after reading (drooling over) that, you HAVE to check out their website. There's a link from the blog or you can click HERE. I love parties and planning beautiful parties (one of my secret fantasies is to be a society wife who throws the BEST parties) and this site has some ingenious party ideas and themes. Plus their products....ahhh, their products. The photos above are bridal shower and baby shower ideas and the pictures below are just a few of their finds that I love! Each picture is linked so you can click on any one to find out more information about it! Just something else for all of you with nothing but time on your hands to check out--HA!

Retro Dream Blue Personalized Thank You Cards
Multi-Dot Storage Container Set
Serving Dishes

1 comment:

amelia said...

Pretty! I love custom stationary, I could spend a fortune on paper alone. LOL

Amelia