Thursday, May 10, 2007

Feel the Love!

A storm blew through here this morning (what else is new). The kids got all excited as it started to get darker out (i.e. the DARK pics) and the thunder started to rumble. I came upstairs to do a little computer check. I suddenly realized that my sweet angels were QUIET--now, usually that means only bad things. Today, however, I peered downstairs to this.



They had gotten their favorite stuffed animal and blanket and were cuddled together watching the storm. First, my heart melted and then I thought, "BLOG!" I didn't want to run downstairs and turn the lights on, because that would have been the end of the love fest! If I could just ignore all the sibling squabbling that occurs (they are currently screaming at each other over a toy), their love for each other is something I never take for granted.

1 comment:

couture*4*my*cutie said...

Ohhh, that is so precious! Now, how do you get your kids to do this??? LOL!

~Michelle