Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New Love

PHOTOSHOP ACTIONS!!

Just today, I have discovered how to use Photoshop Actions! If they scare you, I highly recommend this user friendly site to get you started. I am an avid reader of The Pioneer Woman's Blog, and she has a special Photography page. I have gotten so many ideas in just the short amount of time that I have been reading!

Anyway, the other day, she offered a set of FREE Photoshop Actions. Find them HERE. Once I figured out how to download them, and use them (it was SO EASY), I got to playin' around. Here's a collage of photos.


The first one is Straight Out Of the Camera (SOOC), and the rest of the pictures were created using her actions. Really, I clicked ONCE and got a different photo each time.

I know, I'm a little excited, but for someone who loves nice-looking pictures--who doesn't have the computer knowledge--this is BIG STUFF!!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Jennifer I love the Actions! Incredible how different each one looks! Your photography is really amazing:)