Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New for You

Last night, I spent quite a bit of time working on my website. First off, it seems that if anybody has tried to contact me through the website, I wasn't getting it. I still can't access the website e-mail, but I've fixed it so that when you do contact me, it goes straight to my regular e-mail. Took me FOREVER to figure that one out! But, I guess the important thing is that NOW it works.

Next, I added some items to my website. N0w that I have the thing figured out, I hope to keep adding to the inventory. Soon, I'll add a baby section, where you can buy things like burp cloths, bibs, hooded towels, etc. It's just a matter of finding the time to get IT ALL done!

You can get to my website by clicking on this picture:


Today, I just listed this for the Lil Peas EXPLORE launch (you know, explore the ocean--it works, right?). I went with a fairly simple dress, because Isabella has entered the "I NEED TO WEAR A DRESS" stage. I heard it was coming, and IT'S HERE!

You can find the listing HERE.

2 comments:

hollibobolli said...

YAY!!! The coveted dress phase - WAAAAHOOOOOOO!!!!! Okay, I need to check out your auctions. I will take care of some stuff and get online later tonight. Faith definitely needs something cute for BlogHer.

Heather said...

Girl you are KILLING me here!!!! You are too good!