Thursday, April 24, 2008

Big Crumbs

Have you heard of it? It's a website called BigCrumbs.com. After hearing about it from a few people, I decided to check it out, and I liked what I saw. Basically, I click on there before I shop online (including ebay), and I make money back from my purchases. Believe me when I say I checked it out, and there is NO CATCH--you just have to remember to log into there BEFORE shopping.

The part I didn't trust, and had to look into some more, was the fact that I would earn money off of people that I referred there, too. Guess what? NO CATCH! So, skeptical ol' me decided to give it a try. Hey, I do MUCH (if not MOST) of my shopping online, so why not.

So, here' s the pitch--go check it out and see what you think--if you find a catch, LET ME KNOW!! I just couldn't find one, no matter how hard I looked. If you think it's something you'd like to try, please use me as your referral.

MY USER NAME/CODE/REFERRAL PERSON THING IS: cjmle

If you trust me (hee-hee) and just want to sign up based on my recommendation, you'll want to sign up as a CrumbEARNER (not CrumbSAVER), this way, you'll earn money off of people YOU refer.

A couple of other things you might want to know:

* They do NOT ask for any kind of financial information from you.
* You do need a PAYPAL account--this is how they pay you.
* They only ask for your e-mail address--and this address should be linked to your Paypal account.

Here's a quick link for you. I've put it on my side bar, too.



Happy Shopping! (Isn't shopping always a happy time?)

2 comments:

hollibobolli said...

I'm checking it out.. I'm disgusted - I just bought a pair of Manolo shoes on eBay.. I should have waited until AFTER. Trust me, I do not buy stuff like that every day.. or even every month.

Anonymous said...

I'm happy its worked out for you so far. This site says to be careful of it.

http://www.findingdulcinea.com/features/daily/worth-a-surf/week-14-2008/suspicious-sites.html