Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Is it Tomorrow?

Ha--so I forgot to post those Valentine's Day pics. What can I say....I'M BUSY!! Besides mounting orders, I have a son who is enjoying a week at school focused on reading. Today was "Character Day"--dress like a character from a book. He chose Sir Topham Hat (from Thomas the Tank Engine). I don't know about you, but we don't have a Sir Topham Hat costume lying around, so....guess who knows how to sew? Mommy! He was so pleased, however, that it was definitely worth it. He looked at himself in the mirror and said, "Oh yes, this is PERFECT, Mommy." Yep, worth it!

So, here's a pic from Valentine's Day:


Here are some of Sir Topham Hat (Yes, they're a little *fuzzy* but it wasn't very light out, yet and it was EARLY.):


And here is one of The Princess on our little trampoline (which I LOVE, because of the handlebars).

3 comments:

Patriot said...

That trampoline is pretty cool! New to the blog and wanted to say hi!

hollibobolli said...

I was going to say - that trampoline rocks!!!

He looks so cute - and I'm not even a fan of Sir Topham Hat (I have no idea why - that was just one of the shows that made me crazy when Faith was a baby). I heart Valentine's Day!!!

xoxox

Lisa~ said...

I love this trampoline!! Can I ask where you got it? THanks:)