Friday, February 29, 2008

Back to Life

I have returned from my little getaway to Naples. I relaxed, slept, shopped and lay on the beach....not too bad. We returned home to pick up a ruined suitcase (I really can't go there right now) 2 bags arriving on a later flight (which had MY car keys), a sweet little girl with a high fever, and much sewing to complete.....I have returned to my life. At least I feel recharged and up to the challenge!

Here are some of my favorite pics from the trip. I finally had a little time to read up on how to use the camera and I got my NEW lens!

All you get to see of ME on the beach:
Where I spent some of my most relaxing time:
This seagull didn't want me getting too close:
THIS seagull let me take quite a few close-ups before he started eyeballing me and I decided to move on:
No, not some model I spied....my guy after a run on the beach:

No comments: