Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Tackle it Tuesday Results!

Tackle It Tuesday Meme



Inspired by Amelia's post on her Sweet Feet Boutique blog, I "tackled" my sewing area! Yes, it's just an area--my own special room is something I aspire to in the next home we purchase. I wish I had thought to take the before picture, but let me assure you, it was hideous! I went out and invested in a new flat screen monitor and cordless keyboard and mouse! Wow--I doubled my workspace!! Plus, I can move the keyboard and mouse completely out of the way when I'm in "work mode." As you can see, I've culled out my own little space in a corner of our master bedroom. I've also taken over an entire section of the master closet where I've installed a bookshelf for all my fabric. The next step is paint! I've already purchase a nice soft green that should really brighten the whole room up!



2 comments:

erin said...

WOW huge difference! And I never saw your new bed set- it's very cute! Can't wait to see it with painted walls.

amelia said...

Girl that looks great, so organized and pretty!

Amelia