Thursday, August 28, 2008

Full Swing!



We are now into the full swing of the school year, and I'll tell you what--this getting up at 6:30 everyday is just GREAT. (insert sarcasm) I have never been a morning person. Let me stay up until 2 or 3 and get up at 9 or 10 and I'm happy. However with a 4 and 5 year old now attending school every day, that just isn't an option for me (OK, it wasn't an option before school started, but I wasn't getting up at 6:30!). I can go back to sleep once they go to school, but then I feel like I've wasted valuable time---and, I have.

So, I am working on re-adjusting my personal schedule. I've been trying to move back my bedtime, because no matter what time I go to bed, I still have to get up at 6:30...and I'm getting tired.

I am getting quite a few things accomplished in the mornings. I'm seeing the bottom of my long orders list. ALL (yes, all) of my kids laundry is washed, hung-up, folded, and put away. Two mornings this week, I've spent time on my treadmill. So, I'm getting into the swing of things.

The kids absolutely LOVE school--everything about it! We have soccer practice on Monday nights and dance classes on Wednesday nights. They, too, are adjusting to the new schedule and are pretty much zonkin' out when their heads hit their pillows.

When I finally reach the bottom of my orders list, I have about 3 things I am just itchin' to get made: something for your Princess, something for Fall/Thanksgiving, and just something pretty.....check back soon!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Aww Glad to here you are getting used to the new schedule! I need to start getting my kids to bed earlier..we start next Thursday!

Debra said...

Wow, you have a busy schedule! It's still hard for me to get up in the mornings.

BTW...please stop by my blog to sign up for a *cute* giveaway.