Thursday, March 6, 2008

The FLU

If you've wondered where I've been, or what I've been doing, the answer is pretty much nothing. I caught the flu this year (the respiratory kind). I haven't been this sick, for this long, for YEARS. I've had a fever since Sunday night, complete with chills, shivers, runny nose, deep chest cough, and overall YUCK! I think I finally found something that helps, but if I don't take it every 4 hours, the YUCK comes right back.

By the way, I am the last person in our family to catch it, and it seems I got it the worst (or I'm just a big baby). So, it's been 2 weeks of sick in the house, which means I can't do anything.

Of course, this has made me fall WAY BEHIND schedule in my work. I am in the process of finishing my last Easter order and then need to look at my list and adjust accordingly. A jumper I mailed out today would normally take 1-2 days for me to complete. It took me 5.

Anyway, that's me for now. I'm looking forward to feeling like myself again and getting all these orders OUT! It's not like me to run behind and it's really bothering me!

No comments: