Thursday, December 13, 2007

I'm Back!

Did you miss me? Oh wait, you didn't even know I was gone! We were right in the middle of the HUGE ice storm that swept the country. We were without power for 3 days and without internet for 5! I am thankful for HEAT!

I have never in my life seen anything like what that ice did to our old trees. The best way to describe it, is that it looks like a tornado came through, but didn't touch the houses. I took some pictures to record THE ICE STORM OF THE CENTURY!

A few of our backyard:

Where we slept:

The kids keeping warm (and going a little stir crazy):

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been there, done that last year! It's not fun but at least the kids get to miss school...I'm all about snow/ice days!

Glad everyone's ok!

Anonymous said...

Ooooooo, this looks like our backyard looked back in January. Stay Safe, Stay Warm, HUGS!