Monday, August 6, 2007

Who Bought ALL THIS STUFF?

I've just finished a marathon listing session on ebay--51 listings in all. What did I list? My kids clothes from last winter--not all of them, mind you--just the "better" ones. FIFTY-ONE listings? Who bought them all that stuff? Huh--it was me?

Hmmm, I guess so. However, in my defense, let me state, that while I buy most of their clothing new, I am able to do so for the following reasons:

  1. When I'm ready to buy, I scour ebay regularly for NWT items at exceptional prices.
  2. A couple times a year, I travel and hit the outlet malls--during sales--and get great deals.

I'm not sure this excuses the sheer size of my kids' wardrobes, but it makes me feel better---sort of.

1 comment:

amelia said...

I'm just about to look at your auctions....so tempted!

I tend to over buy and then I realize it when I go to list things that still have tags....bad me!

Amelia