Saturday, August 4, 2007

Today's Post, Brought To You By The Number 4!


I've been tagged by Priscilla! Here we go:

Four Jobs I Have Had:
Babysitter
Frozen Yogurt Server
Front Desk Clerk
2nd Grade Teacher

Four Films I Can Watch Over & Over:
The Notebook
Titanic
Pretty Woman
Braveheart

Four Places I Have Lived:
Biloxi, Mississippi
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
St. Paul, Nebraska
Tulsa, Oklahoma

Four Favorite TV Shows:
House
American Idol
Project Runway
The Bachelor (*blush*)

Four Favorite Foods:
Chips & Salsa
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken Alfredo
NY Style Pizza

Four Websites I Visit Every Day:
Ebay
Blogger/Typepad
Baby-Faith
Hotmail

Four Places I Would Love To Be:
The Beach
The Beach
The Beach
The Beach

Four Favorite Colors:
Black
Pink
Turquoise
Sage/Moss Green

Four Names You Love But Would/Could Not Use For Your Child:
Margaret (Maggie)
Hannah
Christopher
Braden

I am choosing NOT to tag anyone--mostly because the people I would choose have already been tagged for this!

3 comments:

hollibobolli said...

I just found your blog through web stats!

Oh - I use to teach too! Sometimes I miss it. Sometimes not.

I could watch all of those movies again and again.. but you know - I have NEVER seen The Notebook.

When does the next season of Project Runway start? I have GOT to set Tivo for it.. I hope it doesn't start before we have cable - ACK!! I love The Bachelor too.. but I missed last season (I didn't even know about it - I'm sooo out of the loop. Is there a loop??)

I'll take the beach right about now.

I hope it was okay that I just popped in! I'm procrastinating packing!!

Hugs!!

erin said...

okay I PROMISE I didn't see your beach postings before I posted mine!!! LOLOL!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).