Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Happy Birthday---Already?


The Princess' birthday isn't until the 15th, but we had playgroup at our house today. We've been in the same playgroup since before she was born and whoever has a birthday around a scheduled play date hosts the group for a little party.


She was very excited that she was going to have a party and asked about her Dora dress. Hmmm....I hadn't planned on making the birthday outfit until the BIRTHDAY. However, being the super-mom that I am, I stayed up quite late to complete her birthday set. It was worth it (as always) for the look on her face when she saw it this morning.


I plan on listing this set later this month, but am going to offer it here on my blog first! If you are interested click HERE for more pictures and information.

5 comments:

Gina said...

AWe!! sweet birthday pics!

Gina

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Awww, Happy Birthday!!

erin said...

It came out soooo cute!

couture*4*my*cutie said...

Oh, I love that set! She looks so adorable! You can tell she had a great time!

~Michelle

Love said...

too sweet! that dora outfit picture is priceless!! =)