Saturday, July 14, 2007

We're Home!

We are back, and as they say, "I need a vacation after my vacation!" We are tired and the house is covered in laundry and vacation purchases, BUT we had the BEST time! I have much to do, but here is just a small sampling of my favorite pictures! I'll make a little "photo album" when I have the time!

We were able to park right next to the ocean!

My beach baby! She LOVED the ocean!

He thought he'd like the ocean, but he preferred the sand.

The Princess and Uncle Joe--I love this picture!

Eating some lunch--the sun makes you hungry!


The National Museum of Natural History

The Prince LOVED all the dinosaurs!


One of the things the kids remembered from the movie,
"Night at the Museum"

Walking through Central Park

Entering FAO Schwartz

1 comment:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Dum Dum, you give me gum gum.

Heehee!!