Saturday, July 21, 2007

It's in the Job Description...

...section 5, paragraph 3....All dad's must teach their children how to ride their bikes--right?

Are we having fun, yet? (um, no)

Weeellll, that's what I told my sweet husband when it was time to take The Princess out on the Princess bike she received for her birthday (from us, I might add). She was fitted out in the matching Princess helmet and pads (courtesy of Grandma and Grandpa), and BOY, was she ready to ride a bike just like her big brother!

Looking for some pointers from The Prince.

Unfortunately, it didn't go quite as planned in Daddy and The Princess' mind--she was pretty much pushed the entire time--except for the MANY times when she pedaled backwards, thereby applying the brakes......*sigh*

Try again.....

I had to remind my children's diligent father that it took The Prince 4 or 5 lessons to START understanding how to ride a bike---AND he had just turned 4!!! The Princess just turned 3, so I think she's due a learning curve.....plus WHATEVER!!! Who cares if she can't pedal--she looks so stinkin' cute (in my humble Mommy's opinion).

Look at that face!

No comments: