Friday, November 30, 2007

Cupcake Cutie!

Gymboree has come out with, what I think, is their most adorable line....EVER! I am a pretty big fan of their clothing, but have been left feeling a little ho-hum about their lines, recently. NOT this one--I think we have 7 pieces of this one. I know for some of you Gymbo Mamas out there, that's just a drop in the bucket, but we usually stick to the 2-4 piece range. The colors are right up my (our) alley. I had to add the "our," because The Princess is definitely expressing her own opinions about clothing.

We were in the store the other day and I was picking things out, when she says "That one's not so great, Mommy." I say, "What? It's not so great?" And she says, "Yep! How 'bout this one?" Ooookaaaay....at THREE we're doing this? At least she said it nicely (right?).

Anyway, this is the first Gymboree line that has inspired me to make a Made-To-Match custom piece:


You can find it HERE. My favorite touch is that the sprinkles on the cupcakes are all hand-sewn glass beads...yummy! They say "CUTE AS A" [cupcake] on the front and "I" (heart) [cupcake] on the back. I'm also offering the applique work on Old Navy jeans if that's what you prefer.

1 comment:

hollibobolli said...

holy

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!

how did I not know about this???????????????????????????