Saturday, June 2, 2007

Song of my life....

Well, I've been tagged by Amelia. I am supposed to list the song whose video or lyrics make me think about my life. This was a little difficult. I am not much of a video watcher, and the songs I currently listen to are more along the lines of the Wiggles. So, I've decided to post the first song that came to mind when I was reading about this tag. It's REO Speedwagon's Can't Fight This Feeling. Now, I'm dating myself a bit, here, but this is the song that perfectly describes the beginning of the relationship between my husband and myself. If you want to read the lyrics, you can find them here. A little cheesy, I know, but the best I could come up with.

Hmmm, now for the hardest part of a tag--tagging 2 others. I'm tagging Erin and Gina--have fun!