Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Coming Soon!

Actual blog posts!! Probably about 5 in one day. I have pictures comin' out the ears--school pictures, the circus, costumes! I just need to find the time to upload and edit them all and then find time to blog about them!

I've been enormously busy with kids' activities, sewing orders, and just being a wife/mom. Add into that a little "something" that was dragging me down. I have no idea what was going on, but I couldn't get enough sleep and my body was just not "right" for about 4-6 weeks (no, not pregnant, but I'd have to say it was kind-of similar-feeling). Who knows. The good news is that I'm feeling SO much better and just have a pile of orders/piles of laundry/piles of dirt and dust to take care of.

I'm up and running, but need to play a little catch-up!

No comments: