Thursday, February 5, 2009

Where I've Been...

I've been nursing the sick...in my own household. Everyone in my home has been on antibiotics in the past month, so we are all doing much better!

In addition, I made the decision to return to teaching next year. However, it seems God had a different idea, because I'll be returning AFTER SPRING BREAK! A teacher in my children's school is going on maternity leave and I'll be taking her place. It seems there's quite a bit of paperwork involved to return to a job that you left 6 years ago.

I will be continuing with my sewing, but am excited that it will be shifting from a full-time job to an enjoyable hobby! I will still be listing sets on ebay and etsy and will keep you updated here. I just won't be listing quite as many, so if you like something, get it while you can!!

Life is returning to normal, so hopefully my blog posts won't be quite as sparce. I'll be posting about my son's birthday next!

No comments: